Monday, February 16, 2009

Introduction


Welcome to my blog! Through this blog I want to achieve few things. First, I want to keep my friends around the world updated of my life. Secondly, I hope that by reading this blog someone will get a new idea that will either make the world better place to live or make the reader’s life more fruithful. I would also appreciate if you could comment on the stories and even share your own thoughts in comment section.

However, I don’t want this blog to dominate my life. I once wrote a diary but I needed to quit as it started to be a movie of my life through words. I’ll write when the feeling is right and will also ask few guest writers to add flavour to the site.

I want to end my first text with my favourite quote. I found it in the local newspaper when I was on a boat in the island of Mindanao in the Philippines.

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination. Work like you don't need money, Love like you've never been hurt, And dance like no one's watching. Live today as if there's no more tomorrow not in a spirit of carefree abandon or recklessness but in a celebration of life as a gift from the Author of Life"

So spend today wisely and cheerfully.

All the best,
Mixu

1 comment:

  1. Congrats of the born of your 'new baby'! Keep on writing!!

    ReplyDelete