Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas time

Again the year has passed and it’s Christmas time. I’ve always been a Christmas person and actually I believed in Santa Claus until I was 14 (sorry if some of you still do). I’ve spent my Christmas in Nepal, Malaysia, India and Cambodia but I have to admit that the only real Christmas is with the family and when there is snow in the ground. Weather forecast in Finland predicts snow and -2 for Christmas day so I wont complain.

After Christmas I will go to Levi (http://www.levi.fi/en/home.html) ski resort in Lapland with my friends from Finland, Spain and Switzerland. I’m embarrassed to admit that I’ve never been in Lapland before that is a real shame being a Finn and traveled around the world. One of my annual promises for the year was to go to Lapland and it went pretty tight but now the trip is booked and I’m ready to go.

With the real-time photo from my home I want to wish you Merry Christmas and wonderful year 2010!


- Mikael

No comments:

Post a Comment